Attempting my own fractal.


I attempted to create my own fractal using photo shop. I used the outline of one of my barnicle drawings and tried to create a fractal. I feel as though this image reminds me of cells. I then decided to look into cells and try and find some randomness or calculated fact about them.




I started drawing from some cell images and got fascinated in drawing the negative space. The workshop from my previous project on negative spaces helped me. I began to look deeper into image and it reminded me of an inkblot test, also known as Rorschach test. This was a psychological test which would be used to examines a persons personality. This Rorschach test was based on chance, as the image could be interpreted however, it just depended on who was looking at it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment